WagedayXpress Review | www.wagedayxpress.com
Address: 707 Churchill Way, Biggin Hill Airport, Westerham, TN16 3BN.
Branding: WagedayXpress. AKA: Wageday Express.
FCA Licence: 640978.
From: Uncle Buck Finance Llp.
Related: RedWallet, Uncle Buck, VarioLoans.
Available: Monday to Friday (8am/8pm), Saturday (9am/3pm).
Bad Credit Considered: Yes.
Manage: WagedayXpress login provided via www.wagedayxpress.com.
Offers: Instalment loans.
Sums: £100 to £500 (new) | £1000 max (returning).
Terms: 3 months.
£155.21 /£300 (3)
Notes: For this calculation we adjusted the repayment so that we would borrow for 90 days. The specific term will depend on when your payday takes place. Apply by text facility for existing customers only.
– Operations: Payouts extend to Saturdays between the times of 9am and 3pm.
– Ownership: Has been part of the Uncle Buck group since Ancora Capital Ltd was acquired. Ancora has been an interesting company to follow over the past few years. RedWallet has been their core brand to date that has achieved many high ranking positions in Google search. This featured company and VarioLoans were launched within just a few days of each other. Each were notable for loan flexibility, although both services are now fixed at 3 months. Factoring all of the collective business took on by their owner, there is no doubt that they now pose a serious threat to the majors.
– SMS: This brand is matched to Vario in most areas. One distinguishable feature on this side is the ability to apply by text message. Strictly existing borrowers can benefit from this.
– Amounts could be picked out between £50 and £350. There has been an increase to the potential loan sums, but on the other side they no longer start from £50.
– CCTA membership was removed, but this was replaced by the BCCA membership through their new owner.
– Flexibility on repayments is no longer provided through this service. They had originally launched to specialise in weekly loans whereby you could choose between 1 and 12 weeks.
– Pricing frequently changed even before this product was restructured. For £100 over 7 days they charged £10, but later lowered this to just £5.25. At 28 days the cost was £25, but this was trimmed down to £13.13. For £300 over an 84 day term they asked for £185.04, then £102.38 and the latest charge is £155.21 that is recorded at 90 rather than 84.