Tide U Over Review | www.tideuover.com
Address: 493a Caerphilly Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff, CF14 4SN.
Branding: Tide U Over. AKA: TideUOver.
FCA Licence: 674556.
From: Tide You Over Ltd.
Related: Mr Instant Cash.
Bad Credit Tide U Over Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: No Tide U Over login at www.tideuover.com.
Offers: Monthly loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (9am/4.45pm).
Sums: £100 to £400 (new) | £500 max (returning).
Terms: 1 month.
£15 /£100 (30) <0.500%>
Notes: Just be wary that this lender passes declined applications on to brokers that send aggressive spam. The problem here is that you have to agree to their terms and conditions in order for the application to be processed. Within their terms it clearly states that they pass information on to third parties. You should have to opt in to this! We would have typically added eligibility below as being noteworthy since they accept CCJs (this is rare in the payday sector). However, this has not been done since if you have poor credit it is likely that you will be declined and quickly passed over.
Pricing: The competitive low pricing here pushed Tide U Over into the top ranking position out of every payday lender with £15 per £100, although they have since been edged out by several competitors. TUO did charge £17, but this was trimmed down a little to £15 that is a great price. Praise is due to this Cardiff-based firm in charging less than £20 (with most lenders setting their price at the industry cap at £24). I would personally only be applying here with a decent credit score though due to the broker spam issue.
– Has now become a broker rather than a lender.
– Between £1000 and £5000 across terms of 6 to 60 months could previously be selected as a secondary product listed in their bottom menu bar.
– Mr Instant Cash is a supporting brand from the owner. On their FCA profile they have also registered Mr Easy Payday although there is no site developed for this company. They have been operating as Laura Lends although this company is not approved on their licence.
– Pricing was £35 per £100 borrowed. They charged £30 for interest and £5 for funding. The new cost was £17 that is now £15.
– Website has took on an improved look. Account servicing has however been removed.