Short Term Finance Review | www.shorttermfinanceltd.co.uk
Address: 155 Bromford Lane, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 8DJ.
Branding: Short Term Finance. Also known as: ShortTermFinance, STF.
FCA Licence: 588791.
From: Short Term Finance Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Available: Monday to Friday (9am/5pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No Short Term Finance login at www.shorttermfinanceltd.co.uk.
Offers: Doorstep loans and Love2Shop vouchers.
Pricing: £199.98/£300 (25 weeks).
Sums: £50 to £100 (new) | £1000 max (returning). See notes.
Terms: 25 or 34 weeks.
Notes: As well as the central Birmingham office, there is a branch in Southampton and Swindon. Loan coverage is provided in the Midlands, in the North and South. The sums headed above are estimations. On the application form you can select between £50 and £500, but on Lenders Compared they head up to £1000 that may be possible on top-ups. When prices were scanned there was existing customer markings that is why we have set £50 to £100 as the initial amounts. They reference being a CCA member. There is also a CCTA badge displayed, but there is no mention of a second membership on that side. Bad credit is considered here. The payout turnaround usually takes 1 to 2 working days.
– Debit Card: Instead of receiving home visits you can opt to make repayments by your debit card. This is an ideal feature, especially for those that work late on throughout the week.
– Experience: STF’s trading year is listed as 2003 that marks more than 10 years of lending experience. The current Ltd company was actually incorporated in 2006 and so they may have started through another business name.
– Vouchers: Love2Shop voucher loans are available. Unlike with their main product they do attach some basic details here. This is that up to £100 is available over a 11 week term. No example is provided on the charges of this option. You can spend these tokens at many top retailers such as Argos, Boots, Halfords and Iceland.
– Profile: This brand is searched for to a notable extent via Google. A portion of these queries may however relate to car finance with shorter repayments.
– There are some question marks surrounding specific service details above. We’ll look to receive confirmations soon.