Rocket Cash Review | www.rocketcash.co.uk
Address: 297 Oldham Road, Rochdale, OL16 5JG.
Branding: RocketCash. Also known as: Rocket Cash.
FCA Licence: 526206.
From: Loans 2 Go Ltd.
Related: Loans 2 Go, Logbook Loans, TopLogbookLoan.
Available: Monday to Friday (9.30am/5.30pm), Saturday (10am/2pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No Rocket Cash login at www.rocketcash.co.uk.
Offers: Bill of Sale.
Pricing: £1200/£1000 (12).
Sums: £250 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 48 months.
Notes: The bulk of web searches are made as “Rocket Cash” and so this is how they are titled today. They do however brand themselves under the single spelling. This is one of many trading names of Hermes Property Services. Hermes have now merged with Loans 2 Go who have become the central company. The entire network is connected to L2G’S 78 stores. Before heading down to a local branch you can alert them by filling in a basic application that is SSL secured. A range of documents must be taken in. They ask for bank statements covering the previous 2 months, but at related companies we have seen 3. Poor credit is taken on, but credit searches are undertaken. Any car age is fine. This company now shares many similar specs to L2G. The main difference is seen in the amounts (higher) and the terms (lower).
– Amounts: The range here reaches as high as £50,000. This is double what is available through L2G. It is however worth pointing out that you usually only qualify for around 70% of the vehicle’s current market value.
– Branches: There are currently 78 of these within the group that they have access to. There is however no mention of the usage of mobile representatives.
– Efficiency: This V5 product can be accessed through 78 retail stores. These are spread across many popular destinations and so they are always nearby.
– Operations: It is possible to get hold of same day funds on Saturdays.
– Ownership: Rocket is now part of the UK’s largest logbook lending network. Hermes has released an extensive range of trading brands (most are unknown), but this particular company is one of the most recognisable names.
– Profile: Arriving on the scene in 2012 makes this one of the newer industry starters. They however got off to a great start when they received a nationwide TV ad campaign. Advertising was also aired back then on the radio. This early push made this the second most well known Hermes project (behind Logbook Loans).
– Vehicle: As with other companies within the group any age is considered.
– The merge took place on the 23rd January 2015.
– The Saturday closing time is likely to be 3pm matching their owner.