RedWallet Review | www.redwallet.com
Address: 707 Churchill Way, Biggin Hill Airport, Westerham, TN16 3BN.
Branding: RedWallet. AKA: Red Wallet.
FCA Licence: 640978.
From: Uncle Buck Finance Llp.
Related: Uncle Buck, VarioLoans, WagedayXpress.
Available: Monday to Friday (8am/8pm), Saturday (9am/3pm).
Bad Credit Considered: Yes.
Manage: RedWallet login provided via www.redwallet.com.
Offers: Payday loans.
Sums: £100 to £400 (new) | £1000 max (returning).
Terms: 7 to 38 days (next pay date).
£24 /£100 (30)
Notes: It is claimed that all applications (where possible) are processed 24/7 and that some details may have to be checked. It would be highly likely that a payout would be made strictly during their operational times above between Monday and Saturday.
– Cashback: There was a £10 cashback deal offered a few years back. This was paid on the successful repayment of the loan. Whilst this deal is no longer available, this was certainly a creative move on their part that was later imitated by PaydayUK.
– Growth: Other than this central brand, this company trades as VarioLoans and WagedayXpress that were each launched in the 2013 year. These services haven’t attained the same level of popularity, but they offer plenty of flexibility for those that want more than the monthly term available here. These multiple projects have been designed well and this featured brand has become the fastest riser in Google search as discussed below.
– Operations: Payouts are made across several hours on Saturdays.
– Ownership: This company (alongside VarioLoans and WagedayXpress) was setup by Ancora Capital Ltd who rise from North Yorkshire. The recent change has seen Uncle Buck Finance LLP take full ownership and all of the noted brands are now listed on their credit licence. This has been a very interesting takeover, but surprisingly we couldn’t find any single reference to the deal anywhere online. Their owner is of course one of the most recognisable payday lenders.
– Profile: As it stands in the early stages of 2015, RedWallet currently ranks in the #1 spot in Google for the “Payday Loans” term. This ranking alongside various others will be generating lots of business for them. They have replaced WizzCash who were one of the fastest rising stars in Google before they recently lost traction. Attaining a top ranking for such a competitive keyword is highly notable considering that they (and WizzCash) haven’t been around for a considerable time. All of the major firms have unlimited budgets to help get them there.
– Amounts for new customers remains as £100 to £400. They previously stated that more could be borrowed by those returning, but they didn’t put a figure on this. They however now mention the top sum of £1000.
– Operations have changed for the better. They did previously list Monday to Friday (9am/5pm).
– Pricing on a £100 was set at £29. They have always offered free fast funding.
– Trade association membership was held with the CCTA. They have now switched over to the BCCA based on their owner holding a member place there.