Pounds to Pocket Review | www.poundstopocket.co.uk
Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS.
Branding: Pounds to Pocket. AKA: P2P, PoundstoPocket.
FCA Licence: 673738.
From: CashEuroNetUK Llc (part of Enova International Inc).
Related: On Stride Financial, QuickQuid.
Bad Credit Pounds to Pocket Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: Pounds to Pocket login provided via www.poundstopocket.co.uk.
Offers: Instalment and personal loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (7am/10pm), Saturday to Sunday (10am/6.30pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £200 to £2000 (new and returning).
Terms: 6 to 12 months.
£199.61 /£300 (6) (promo) <0.354%>
£208.08 /£300 (6) (return) <0.385%>
£891.51 /£1000 (12) (promo) <0.240%>
£907.40 /£1000 (12) (return) <0.249%>
Notes: The Pounds to Pocket Promo Code that takes 10% away is available to new customers only.
– Amounts: P2P offer up to £2000 to all customers. They may impose smaller credit limits based on the credit check, but it is still possible to gain the highest sums on the initial application. If you want more time to spread the payments out then you can simply use their sister-brand (On Stride).
– Flexibility: Upon launch the customer could simply repay over a complete year. This was later improved with monthly selections of 6 to 12. It is also worth reminding that early settlements can be made when smaller loan periods are required.
– Niche: Large personal loans have been available across the market for many years, but this company was the first to make them readily available online with same day payments and in some cases no need for any faxed documents.
– Operations: This was the only 24/7 instalment loan provider on the market, but their hours were trimmed sometime throughout 2016. They have however remained open on Sundays that is quite rare in this sector.
– Ownership: Cash America International Inc is a major force in online lending. This is not just the case in their home country yet also in the UK where they attained mainstream popularity through their QuickQuid brand. They have directed plenty of investment into this project. As you will see below, there has now been a change in ownership.
– Profile: Evidence of the high level of money poured in has been seen in the many frequent TV ads that have surfaced since 2010. Advertising on the web has also been a success for them and for any major keyword searches in Google you are bound to find this firm somewhere around the first page. The popularity of this brand has become so significant that they appear to now even surpass QuickQuid that itself has received just as much promotion.
– 2016 promo code was 20%, now 10%. Also, 24/7 support has ceased.
– Cash America and Enova have now split with Enova becoming the new guys in charge of the various UK brands. This split makes sense really since you have one company that is specialised in store lending and another that was created in the first place to focus on their web properties.