Pogo Loans Review | www.pogoloans.co.uk
Address: Suite 2B-2C, Oriel Chambers, Covent Garden, 14-16 Water Street, Liverpool, L2 8TD.
Branding: Pogo Loans. AKA: PogoLoans.
FCA Licence: 674380.
From: Fire Capital Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit Pogo Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: Pogo Loans login provided via www.pogoloans.co.uk.
Offers: Instalment loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (9am/5pm).
Sums: £200 to £600 (new and returning).
Terms: 2 or 3 months.
£115.59 /£300 (3) <0.428%>
Notes: The maximum age for applicants is 65 years old. Must be in full time employment. Isle of Man is catered as well as the UK.
– Growth: Pogo has been growing impressively since they launched back in June 2015. Search engine data studied was a clear sign that they are emerging well. This does look to be 2015’s Pixie Loans in this regard (both share the link of also operating in the Isle of Man). Their low pricing should help them to progress well as they move forward, although since we last checked their early spike has dropped off a little. It doesn’t help that they have reduced the repayment options, but there has also been no big push on the advertising side of things.
– Pricing: The 3 month charge at £115.59 is a competitive deal. In comparison, your average competitive instalment provider would ask for between £150 and £160. It is a shame that they have dumped the option to go for a monthly term since they charged £37.20 per £200 that would split as £18.60 per £100. We have seen a few lenders taking this step away from the payday sector. When repayment options like this are taken away, you’d prefer to see an extension made that for this firm would have ideally been 6 months.
– Address has been changed.
– Must be in full time employment. They previously accepted those in self-employment.
– Payday term was available, but this single monthly option has now been removed.
– There was a Pogo loan promo code box fitted to their form that has gone now.