Pixie Loans Review | www.pixieloans.com
Address: PO Box 133, Bingley, BD16 9BU.
Branding: Pixie Loans. AKA: PixieLoans.
FCA Licence: 673751.
From: Pixie Loans Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit Pixie Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: Pixie Loans login provided via www.pixieloans.com.
Offers: Payday and instalment loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8am/5pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £150 to £650 (new) | £1000 max (returning).
Terms: 1, 2 or 3 months.
£24 /£100 (30) <0.800%>
£154.24 /£300 (3) <0.571%>
Notes: Monthly example for display purposes since £100 is unavailable.
– Growth: Pixie is one of the industry newcomers having only launched in May 2014. They have had to progress quickly and they have managed to do this incredibly well in their early trading days. Initial search engine data shows that they are being searched for at quite a high level that is a sign that they have been focussing on promotion. Other new payday lenders have not emerged quite so quickly. Outside of promotion they have developed their website to a high standard that sends out good first impressions. When it actually comes down to reviews, there is little data out there, but this should of course change in time. They are interestingly based in the Isle of Man (Douglas) where they are qualified to lend. Their postal address is more local in Bingley.
– 2017 check-up identified a single change with their opening hours that have been chopped down. Their previous opening hours were Monday to Friday (8am/8pm) and Saturday (9am/1pm).
– Pricing before the cap was made up of interest at 1% daily and there was a forced fee in place for the same day transfer at £5. Over a full month you paid £35/£100. The new shorter term cost comes in at 0.8% daily.
– Product overhaul has gone through. Short term repayments were available between 7 and 40 days, but you can now select 1, 2 or 3 month periods only. The new customer sums have also been updated. These were £100 to £400 (now £150 to £650). The same £1000 max return sum is in place.
– Trading times have changed 3 times now. The latest is noted above.