PiggyBank Review | www.piggy-bank.co.uk
Address: DJS House, The Riverside Suite, Knapp Mill, Mill Road, Christchurch, BH23 2JY.
Branding: PiggyBank. AKA: Piggy Bank.
FCA Licence: 660382.
From: DJS (UK) Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit PiggyBank Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: PiggyBank login provided via www.piggy-bank.co.uk.
Offers: Short term and instalment loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday (8am/7pm), Friday (8am/5pm), Saturday (9am/1pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £100 to £400 (new) | £1000 max (returning) (short).
Sums: £150 to £1000 (new and returning) (long).
Terms: 7 to 35 days or 2 to 5 months.
£5.60 /£100 (7) <0.800%>
£24 /£100 (30) <0.800%>
£155.79 /£300 (3) <0.577%>
Notes: Cash restrictions are imposed when instalment periods are opted for. If we use the example of 3 months, between £200 and £600 can only be selected.
– Flexibility: This lender offers a healthy spread of short term selections and they have now adapted to enable instalment loans up to 5 months.
– Growth: If you are searching for major keyword terms through Google then you are likely to find this brand performing prominently in such searches. They were for example ranked 2nd for “Payday Loans” in late 2016 that is a good measure of their web authority. There has also been a new TV advert. We looked at the YouTube video for this and within a month it had already notched up over 22,000 views.
– Operations: For a few hours on a Saturday first time applicants can access funding.
– Amounts previously stood at £50 to £500 (new users) and £1000 (returning). There is now less flexibility with what you can select as well. They did rise in £1 increments, but now jump up each time by £5.
– Costs now meet the cap when selecting short terms. Before the change they charged £13.79 (7) and £33.45 (30). As well as interest there was a portion dedicated to fees at £8.45 that covered the fast transfer and verification checks.
– Terms were spread between 7 and 42 days. They now stop at 35, but they have now added the ability to select monthly selections.
– Website has took on a fresh look for 2015. Developments and improvements in this manner are made on a frequent basis. When they originally launched they actually provided P2P payday loans (similar to The Lending Well). This concept was unsuccessful, but they simply updated to lend from their own pocket.