On Stride Financial Review | www.onstride.co.uk
Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS.
Branding: On Stride Financial. AKA: OnStride Financial.
FCA Licence: 715198.
From: EuroNetCash Llc (part of Enova International Inc).
Related: Pounds to Pocket, QuickQuid.
Bad Credit On Stride Financial Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: On Stride Financial login provided via www.onstride.co.uk.
Offers: Personal loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8am/8pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £1000 to £10,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
£385.88 /£1000 (12) <0.106%>
Notes: There are 3 interest tiers that run as 29%, 45% and 89%, but the improved rates only show on their calculator when you select larger sums. For proof of income you will need to upload your most recent bank statement. It may take a few days for the decision to come through.
– Amounts: Unsecured personal loans up to £10,000 are available to all applicants.
– Eligibility: Will having bad credit keep me from getting a loan? “Not Necessarily” states this lender and several subprime articles have now been added to the site that shows that they are looking to target those who would usually have to access guarantor loans. Most guarantor firms charge less than 89%, but finding a third party backer isn’t always easy.
– Ownership: On Stride is the latest UK project from the same team behind the Pounds to Pocket and QuickQuid loan brands. Unlike each of those companies, we have yet to see any TV adverts here, although web advertising has started to pick up over the past year. It is worth adding that those firms have 7/7 customer service, whilst the times here are restricted and underwriting can take a few days. This is expected since they are lending thousands.
– Pricing: £385.88 is competitive, but they did previously offer both £146.36 and £217.52 as variable rates. Each of these areas were blocked at £1k.
– 2017 has seen only the best APRs handed to larger sums.
– Bank statement must be uploaded before payout. Once this is done a same day payment will be processed. This requirement is a relatively new development.
– Cash America International Inc has spun off Enova International Inc who are the new brand owner.
– There has been several recent changes and so we will address them all here. Firstly, they have increased the loan sums from £5k to £10k. The previous term range was 1, 2 or 3 years, but they now reach 5 years. The times were 8am/7pm and are now 8am/8pm. The APR range was 29%, 59% and 89% (now 29%, 45% and 89%). There is now also greater emphasis on subprime audiences.