Mr Lender Review | www.mrlender.com
Address: Suite 105W, Sterling House, Langston Road, Loughton, IG10 3TS.
Branding: Mr Lender. AKA: MrLender.
FCA Licence: 673310.
From: PDL Finance Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit Mr Lender Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: Mr Lender login provided via www.mrlender.com.
Offers: Instalment loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8am/6.30pm), Saturday to Sunday (8am/3.30pm).
Sums: £200 to £500 (new) | £1000 max (returning).
Terms: 3 to 6 months.
£143.20 /£300 (3) <0.530%>
£254 /£300 (6) <0.470%>
Notes: Price will vary depending on pay dates. We sampled being paid 30 days from the application point.
– Operations: Mr Lender loans can be received on Saturdays and Sundays (8am to 3.30pm).
– Profile: Founded by Adam Freeman who won a place on BBC’s The Apprentice Show, but at the last minute he chose to pull out. National media attention followed as Alan Sugar hit out that the candidate had bottled it. Within a short time this company was launched and with a central focus on this sole venture, Adam had created one of the UK’s most recognisable payday loan brands. The monthly terms have however been dropped with the service now catering instalment periods only. This brand doesn’t have the biggest social media following with 7500+ fans, but they have plenty of feedback on Reviews.co.uk (20,000+).
– 2016 updates are as follows: Repayment range was 1 to 6 months. Sums were £100 to £1000. Times updated during the week until 6.30pm.
– Amounts some time back were £80 to £1000. Previous to this the past upper cap was £500.
– Pricing has historically been rather expensive here. As well as monthly interest at £30/£100 there was a £7 admin fee and if a quick loan was required then a £10 charge would also be brought into the equation. They did offer interest discounts if your repayment was nearby, but this didn’t make a significant difference.
– Terms have took on a few upgrades. For most of their history they simply offered a single month. Then in late 2014 the range changed to 2 to 6 months and for 2015 they added on the ability to select a month.
– Trading times changed. They closed during the working week at 5.30pm, but changed to 6pm (now 6.30pm).