MotoNovo Finance Review | www.motonovofinance.com
Address: Lambourne Crescent, Cardiff Business Park, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5GL.
Branding: MotoNovo Finance. Also known as: MotoNovoFinance.
FCA Licence: 619443.
From: FirstRand Ltd.
Launched: 2012 (1972 as Carlyle Finance).
Related: No companies.
Available: Monday to Friday (9am/6pm), Saturday to Sunday (10am/4pm).
Bad credit considered: Fair-to-good score required.
Manage: MotoNovo Finance login equipped to www.motonovofinance.com.
Niche: Car, LCV, motorbike.
Pricing: 13.9% APR.
Products: Breeze (balloon), hire purchase.
Sums: £2500 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
Notes: Web applications are processed at MyCarLocator (www.mycarlocator.co.uk). This is an internal site composed to showcase the stock range across their wide network. It is stated that they have thousands of approved dealers. You can alternatively apply through a dealer. Once approved you can manage your policy through MyMotoNovo. With pricing there is a noted dealer rate of 13.9% APR. Through MyCarLocator there was some cheaper rates for instance at 10.2% and 11.1%. The overall rates are relatively expensive for prime, since leading banks charge closer to 6%. There are however discount shopping incentives that helps to distinguish them. MotoNovo Finance for bad credit is unlikely according to their FAQ.
– Amounts: The available sums have not been confirmed, but £50,000 (if possible) is a notable level of financing.
– Experience: Since Carlyle’s formation in 1972 they have secured a vast number of partnerships that runs in the thousands (no specific tally is mentioned). It is not clear when FirstRand Ltd took control. This South African financial services provider was formed in 1998 through a merge, but they are rooted to the 1970s.
– Operations: This lender operates 7 days a week that is notable in this sector with many of their rivals closing on Sundays.
– Profile: The rebrand went ahead in 2012 and the website itself was registered in 2013. The web popularity is already very high despite the recent change. It is clear that their valued connections made in the early years has made all the difference. It is rare to see rapid growth like this. Moneybarn for instance haven’t enjoyed this level of traction since they adapted from Duncton.
– Rewards: Discount shopping incentives are passed to all customers that join up. It is referenced that 5% savings are available through supermarkets such as Asda and Sainsbury’s. Higher 10% discounts are available at B&Q, Currys, Halfords and other top high street brands.
– No recent updates.