Logbook Loans Pro Review | www.logbookloanspro.co.uk
Address: 117 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 3UW.
Branding: Logbook Loans Pro. AKA: LogbookLoansPro.
FCA Licence: 677922.
From: DTW Associates Ltd.
Related: Auto Advance, Cash & Cheque Express (Store).
Bad Credit Logbook Loans Pro Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: No Logbook Loans Pro login at www.logbookloanspro.co.uk.
Offers: Logbook loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8.30am/6.30pm), Saturday (9.30am/5.30pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £800 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 6 to 48 months.
£690.08 /£1000 (12) <0.189%>
Notes: A network of 600 agents make home visits across England and Wales. They don’t use the Auto Advance network that is located within select Cash and Cheque Express outlets. Bank statements, payslips and other forms of ID must be shown on visit. Vehicles over 10 years are catered. Only 24 months max shows on the calculator, but when you head to the form the full range will appear. All applications are processed externally, but they use encryption. We have added the updated Auto Advance hours above.
– Amounts: £50,000 loan sums are possible that is double the amount available through their sister-brand. They now attach a valuation tool that will calculate the maximum amount that they will lend. From some numbers pushed in, they are capping between 65% and 70% of the market value.
– Efficiency: Same day V5 loans are available. There should be a quick response with this particular firm since they do have 600 reps and there is coverage on Saturdays. You may not be able to take advantage of AA’s branch network, but these are mostly clustered across the London area anyway.
– Eligibility: No credit checks are processed and defaults and CCJs aren’t a problem. It will be important that your finances have been sound over the past few months that will need to be proved with your latest bank statements. These will need to head back further when self-employed.
– Operations: Visits can be arranged on Saturdays.
– Pricing: £690.08 is not market leading, but it is a good price. If you headed through the main brand you would pay £960.08 and so there is a significant £300 saving in place here.
– Vehicle: No age limits are imposed and customers can secure the contract on motorbikes and vans.
– Closed. Unfortunately, this project that only sprung up 2014 has now shut down. When visiting the site it redirects to Auto’s. There were clear benefits with Pro such as the higher sums, the lower pricing and there was no age limits (they only cater above 10 years for prestige on the other side). We’d assume that they simply wanted to focus on the single project. Going cheaper here shouldn’t have been an issue since they could have made changes. Perhaps this site wasn’t attracting enough leads to warrant further attention.