Logbook Calculator Review | www.logbookcalculator.com
Address: 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR.
Branding: Logbook Calculator. Also known as: Logbook Loan Calculator.
FCA Licence: 639453.
From: CarCashPoint Ltd.
Related: CarCashPoint, Logbook Loans NI.
Available: Monday to Friday (8am/6pm), Saturday (9am/5pm), Sunday (10am/4pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No Logbook Calculator login at www.logbookcalculator.com.
Offers: Bill of Sale.
Pricing: £960/£1000 (12 months).
Sums: £200 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 36 months.
Notes: Other than the main branding, they also use Logbook Loan Calculator on their homepage. This company is listed as a trading name of CarCashPoint. They aren’t however currently listed on their FCA licence page. There are a few differences to the main firm. They for instance display a Glasgow address rather than London and they offer loans starting at £200 rather than £500. The vehicle percentage cap also differs, as well as the launch year. When their agents make visits is not shared and so the same details are assumed as at the main company. As the case on that side, residents of England and Wales are covered only. Also matched is that the vehicle used (bike, car, van etc) must sit below the age of 10 and be free of finance. No credit checks are made and no SSL is integrated to the website.
– Amounts: A huge £50,000 sum is headed, although capping is set at 65%. At the central company they lend up to 75%. On that side they have a secondary product whereby £100,000 is available for prestige and vintage cars. This option is not accessible here.
– Efficiency: Assuming matched specs, same day payouts should be available 7 days a week.
– Eligibility: No credit searches are taken and poor credit is considered. You just need to have a qualifying car and be in a position to meet the proposed loan repayments with ease.
– Operations: We don’t expect there to be any difference to CarCashPoint. This means that Saturday and Sunday loans should be possible. One key thing to remember is that the owner’s weekend coverage covers sales only and not customer support.
– Profile: On searching for “Logbook Loans” in Google, it was this brand that popped up in the 2nd spot (only sitting behind The Money Advice Service). When you consider that their domain was only registered in 2014, this high ranking position is an impressive feat. If they can maintain this position their market profile is expected to grow considerably over the coming months. As it currently stands though, not many people will be aware of who they are dealing with here.