Loans 2 Go Review | www.loans2go.co.uk
Address: 297 Oldham Road, Rochdale, OL16 5JG.
Branding: Loans 2 Go. Also known as: Loans2Go.
FCA Licence: 526206.
From: Loans 2 Go Ltd.
Related: Logbook Loans, Rocket Cash, TopLogbookLoan.
Available: Monday to Friday (9.30am/5.30pm), Saturday (10am/3pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No Loans 2 Go login at www.loans2go.co.uk.
Offers: Bill of Sale.
Pricing: £1200/£1000 (12 months).
Sums: £250 to £25,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
Notes: There are 78 stores stretched across England and Wales and there are also mobile representatives. In a recent press release we spotted that they now have more coverage and can reach further places that includes Scotland. No encryption is used when entering a quote. When heading into a store you can receive £5000 cash immediately whilst the £25,000 has to be paid by bank transfer. You must provide various ID that includes proof of earnings for the last 3 months. Bad credit is fine, but they do run searches. There is no restriction on the vehicle’s age. They also trade at www.logbookloans2go.co.uk.
– Amounts: Several thousand is commonly maxed elsewhere, but you can impressively see as much as £25k here.
– Branches: The shop tally stands at 78 that is the largest network. They do go mobile as well and so they would be able to arrange meeting points close to your home.
– Efficiency: The tally of 78 shops isn’t matched elsewhere and they have chosen many popular locations. If you are approved you can have £5000 cash. A bank transfer would see clearance on the same day.
– Experience: Formed in 2002 that counts them as one of the most experienced firms.
– Operations: Saturday payouts are available for a few hours.
– Ownership: The recent Hermes Property Services merge has created the UK’s largest logbook loan network. This combo is now trading under this company in focus. As a result the popularity of this particular brand is expected to take on a big spike this year.
– Profile: This is one of a small selection of V5 companies to advertise on TV. This exposure, plus their impressive high street presence has unsurprisingly made this one of the most recognisable sector brands and so they should be taking on a chunk of UK market share.
– Terms: There are plenty of choices on repayments and you can settle early. Also of note is that you can repay weekly if you’d prefer.
– Vehicle: Not just cars are catered and they importantly impose no age limits.
– Merge with Hermes Property Services Ltd was effective from the 23rd January 2015. If you are unaware of Hermes, they famously took over the market leading brand (they are found at www.logbookloans.co.uk). This was after the original owner went into administration.
– Saturday times have been extended by an hour (now 3pm was 2pm).