Lending Stream Review | www.lendingstream.co.uk
Address: Wisteria Grange Barn, Pikes End, Pinner, London, HA5 2EX.
Branding: Lending Stream. AKA: LendingStream, LS.
FCA Licence: 689378.
From: Lending Stream Llc (part of Global Analytics Holdings Inc).
Bad Credit Lending Stream Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: Lending Stream login provided via www.lendingstream.co.uk.
Offers: Instalment loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday (8am/10pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £50 to £800 (new) | £1500 max (returning).
Terms: 6 months.
£275.52 /£300 (6) <0.510%>
Notes: Existing customers can receive funds 24/7.
– Amounts: Whilst the cash amounts accessible to new customers isn’t significant, once borrowing has taken place a sizeable sum of £1500 is possible.
– Niche: The Lending Stream loans kickstarted the 6 month loan niche that quickly grew into a crowded market. More so after industry capping was rolled out.
– Operations: LS have operated 24/7 for most of their history. As marked above, they have now cut down their customer service hours. The deposits are still processed at any time according to their headlines, but return users would only likely benefit from this efficiency. It is noteworthy of course that their product is available daily and the times in place are still longer than most of their rivals.
– Ownership: The San Diego-based Global Analytics Holdings Inc is the brand owner. They did have a few projects running, but it now just looks like they focus on both this company and Drafty (launched in 2016). You may recall Zebit from some time back that was a part pre-paid card, part loan. This was discontinued, but it has now sprung up again as a new product in the United States. Zebit has now been spun off from Global Analytics.
– Profile: This has been one of the most active nationwide TV advertisers over the years. A lot of money is also poured into online advertising. You would likely have seen their ads on Facebook or on Google search. Their partnership program has also been a good business channel for then. Overall web popularity is high, but they are not quite on the same level as Pounds to Pocket. Their customer base sits at around 370,000.
– Reviews: LS is the dominant lender on the Review Centre. They rank in the top spot with feedback at 3200+.
– Latest changes seen with address, removal of CCTA membership and time change from 7am to 8am. Pricing has again been updated. It was much lower at £202.82.
– Pricing has now been reduced. They only show one representative example that was set at £272/£200. This has now been lowered to £191.68/£200. Translated to £300, the new cost is £287.52 (it was £408).
– Website has took on a fresh revamp.