Ladder Loans Review | www.ladderloans.co.uk
Address: PO Box 397, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 9GT.
Branding: Ladder Loans. AKA: LadderLoans.
FCA Licence: 681750.
From: Instant Cash Loans Ltd (part of DFC Global Corp).
Related: Payday Express, PaydayUK, The Money Shop, TMS (Store).
Bad Credit Ladder Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: No Ladder Loans login at www.ladderloans.co.uk.
Offers: Instalment and personal loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8am/7pm), Saturday (9am/4pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £400 to £1500 (new and returning).
Terms: 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
£76.14 /£300 (3) <0.282%>
£140.55 /£300 (6) <0.260%>
£957.20 /£1000 (12) <0.262%>
Notes: The 3 and 6 month examples at £300 are for display purposes (£400 is the smallest sum that you can select). Despite their listed business hours, it is stated that applications received after 3.30pm may be processed on the next working day. You would likely have to apply much earlier on Saturdays.
– Amounts: Customers can receive £1500 even on their first loan taken out.
– Operations: Only very recently has the addition of Saturday coverage been added.
– Ownership: This company is part of DFC Global Corp who are one of the UK’s collective market leaders. This brand is the first one that focuses on instalment terms, whereby they face fierce competition online. This is particularly the case when you consider that Pounds to Pocket trades 24/7 (now 7/7). With such a prominent owner behind this Ladder loan project, there is always the chance that their advertising efforts will be ramped up extensively as they grow.
– Pricing: The £1000 cost over a year as marked above is an average sector price. If you use them for shorter periods they do however compare much better. You can’t receive £300 sums here and so we split a £600 amount. The split costs of £76.14 (3) and £140.55 (6) were for some time the cheapest prices available in the instalment sector, although this is no longer the case.
– Closed down. Site is still live informing of the closure.
– Inventive Finance Ltd has been replaced by Instant Cash Loans Ltd.
– Sums are £400 up to £1500. They previously started at £500.
– Terms are now set in monthly blocks of 3, 6, 9 or 12. The full range was originally set much wider between 6 and 18 months.
– Trading times have been extended to cover Saturdays (9am/4pm).