Infinity Finance Review | www.infinitycarfinance.co.uk
Address: 40A St Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1HL.
Branding: Infinity Finance. AKA: Infinity Car Finance.
FCA Licence: 605610.
From: Infinity 2007 Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Available: Monday to Friday (9am/6pm), Saturday to Sunday (10am/4pm).
Bad Credit Considered: Yes.
Manage: No Infinity Finance login at www.infinitycarfinance.co.uk.
Niche: Car, LCV, motorbike.
Products: Hire purchase.
Sums: £2500 to £20,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
Notes: Was lending, but now operates as a broker only. No info is presented surrounded the panel of lenders that they now use. You can use any dealer with the funds approved.
– Eligibility: Poor credit including arrears, CCJs and defaults is catered. No deposits are also promoted. Such headlines were attractive when they were lending, but less so now. It doesn’t aid them that they don’t share their panel. Not all brokers share complete lists, but the best of them give you an idea of how many partners they are using.
– Operations: Operates 7 days a week. Both weekend times run between 10am and 4pm. Applications should in this instance be processed quickly.
– Profile: Not a considerable volume of queries are entered through search engines for this company, but they do have a big social media following with around 13,000 fans on Facebook. Advertising efforts have been stepped up recently and so 2016 should be a big year for this firm that you’d expect to be progressing the most across the Manchester region.
– Promotion: For some time they have stated that new customers have nothing to pay for their first 5 weeks on the plan. This may however be relevant to their past own funded product.
– APR was 35%, but has now dropped down to 29%.
– Correspondence address has changed.
– Hire purchase is the plan available here, but they did previously also show conditional sale.