GissaLoan Review | www.gissaloan.com
Address: The Maltings, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5EA.
Branding: GissaLoan. Also known as: Gissa Loan.
FCA Licence: 659626.
From: Car Loan Originations Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Available: Monday to Saturday (9am/5pm), Sunday (10am/2pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No GissaLoan login at www.gissaloan.com.
Offers: Bill of Sale.
Pricing: £550/£1000 (Gold) | £650 (12 months).
Sums: £500 to £25,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 6 to 24 months.
Notes: GissaLoan Gold is available to good credit applicants. Credit searches are made. A field agent will complete the process at a suited location. You can head to their Cardiff office by appointment only. All loans under £1000 carry a minimum 12 month term. This would likely sit outside their early settlement policy. A range of trading names are listed on their licence page, but there doesn’t appear to be any active lending brands online. The 2005 age was the formation of their previous Ltd company. The current domain is much newer (no SSL is used here). You must show 2 proofs of address and a wageslip. If self-employed, this extends to bank statements for 3 months or the latest set of audited accounts. The car must have been owned for at least 3 months. The standard age is 9 years, but considerations are made for older cars. Promo codes are available that has been detailed further in the pricing section below. A basic CCTA badge is displayed, but there is no reference to a member place and so this isn’t marked.
– Amounts: The top amount stands at £25k.
– Efficiency: There is no store network, but it may be possible for an agent to reach you within hours that may follow with a same day payment. The big USP of this particular service is that it is available 7 days a week.
– Gold: Cheaper loans are granted to those with a good profile rating. This lender was to our knowledge the original firm to offer variable rates through a secondary product.
– Operations: Saturday coverage is extensive between 9am and 5pm. Sunday is trimmed down to 4 hours, but this is one of only a small bunch of firms that even trades on this day.
– Pricing: Both of the charges at £550 and £650 are competitive, but you’d expect to see a greater variation between these brackets. Receiving one of the cheapest logbook deals here is certainly made more impressive by the addition of weekend visits. The cost can be reduced further by their promo code. From checking a few sites, this stood at the value of £30 and it is paid on the first repayment. Based on what we spotted, the coupon should be GISSY2015. This isn’t verified and so it isn’t factored above.
– Vehicle: It is possible to secure the loan against an older car, although this depends on its condition and value. The basic 9 year span at least edges out the market average (10).