First Response Finance Review | www.firstresponsefinance.co.uk
Address: 5 & 16 Regan Way, Chilwell, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 6RZ.
Branding: First Response Finance. AKA: FirstResponseFinance.
FCA Licence: 457110.
From: First Response Finance Ltd.
Memberships: CCTA, FLA.
Related: No companies.
Available: Monday to Tuesday (9am/7pm), Wednesday (10.30am/5.30pm), Thursday (9am/7pm), Friday (10.30am/5.30pm), Saturday (10am/4pm).
Bad Credit Considered: Yes.
Manage: No First Response Finance login at www.firstresponsefinance.co.uk.
Niche: Car, motorbike, van.
Products: Hire purchase.
Sums: £2000 to £10,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
22.9% to 42.9%
Notes: There is a login on the site, but this is for dealers. There are actually 3 interest tiers based on your credit score that includes 22.9%, 31.9%, 42.9%. The starting age is 21 for cars and it extends to 25 when you are financing motorbikes. As referenced above, when trust is built you can opt for a loan rather than HP.
– Eligibility: This subprime specialist has helped over 120,000 customers with bad credit. In the most expensive tier at 42.9%, it mentions that this would be common for those who have made late payments, had defaults or even CCJs. This lender is happy to consider applicants who are self-employed. Just remember that there are minimum age restrictions.
– Experience: With the formation of 1998 this shows that this is a highly experienced subprime firm. They may not be the most well known name in the industry, but they have earned various awards and attracted lots of praise from the press. They have also maintained a solid reputation over the years that is supported by their multiple membership places. As well as their HQ in Nottingham they have 2 other offices in Glasgow and Leigh.
– Multi-memberships: Trade association memberships are always important to see and this company has a pair of these with both the CCTA and FLA.
– Operations: As you can see from their customer support hours there is lots of variation there. They do stay open on Saturdays for 8 hours.
– APR range was 34%, 38.3%, 43.9%.
– Personal loans were available to existing customers, but this option has closed.
– Repayment range was 24 to 48 months.