Fair Finance Review | www.fairfinance.org.uk
Address: Studio 9 and 9a, Second Floor, Fitzroy House, Abbot Street, London, E8 3DP.
Branding: Fair Finance. AKA: FairFinance.
FCA Licence: 717247.
From: East End Fair Finance Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit Fair Finance Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: No Fair Finance login at www.fairfinance.org.uk.
Offers: Instalment and personal loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (9am/5.30pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £100 to £3000 (new and returning).
Terms: 6 to 18 months.
£85 /£300 (6) (mo) <0.157%>
£96 /£300 (26) (wk) <0.178%>
£451 /£1000 (12) (mo) <0.124%>
£494 /£1000 (52) (wk) <0.135%>
Notes: Pricing adjustments shown when repaying monthly or weekly. An 5% admin fee is included in the breakdowns. This must be brought to their office when signing the credit agreement. Existing customers see a lower rate of 4%. After applying online, you’ll need to head to a branch (all in the London area). Bank statements, payslips and your passport must be shown. Outside of personal loans, they also offer business loans (£5000 to £50,000). There is still no login, but there is a page where you can make a payment.
– Amounts: £3000 is available to all customers, regardless of credit status. In the business niche they stretch to £50,000.
– Branches: Outside of their main office they have 5 supporting branches. These are located in Dalston, East Ham, Elephant and Castle, Limehouse and finally Thamesmead. All as you may notice are situated across the area of London. Just remember that all agreements must be completed at either of these branches.
– Experience: The controlling owner was formed in December 2004 and Fair’s launch came not too long after when they opened their doors on April 4th 2005. They have now notched up more than 10 years experience.
– Pricing: This social enterprise delivers excellent value with there being no need to involve guarantor backings. This is now the cheapest 6 month loan lender. The only instalment provider that charged less was My Home Finance, but they have now closed. The full year cost at £451 is also competitive although we have seen Likely Loans drop down to £228.32.
– £2000 max was raised to £3000. The prices were £89 (6) and £463 (12). The payment area is also new.