Evolution Funding Review | www.evolutionfunding.com
Address: Thompson Close, Chesterfield, S41 9AZ.
Branding: Evolution Funding. AKA: EvolutionFunding.
FCA Licence: 669005.
From: Evolution Funding Ltd.
Related: My Car Credit.
Bad Credit Evolution Funding Available?: Yes.
Financed Vehicles: Cars, vans.
Manage: No Evolution Funding login at www.evolutionfunding.com.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (9am/7pm), Saturday to Sunday (10am/4pm).
Products: Hire purchase, loan, personal contract purchase.
Sums: £1000 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 24 to 60 months.
No current estimate.
Notes: No interest rates are shared and you can’t apply on the site. The route to do is through partnered dealerships. There are 2500 of these, but non are named. Due to this it would be a better idea to just apply through My Car Credit.
– Amounts: A large £50k top sum is available here.
– Eligibility: As with many top brokers, there is a clear focus on prime lending, but they do have a division called EvoExtra that is specialised at subprime leads. This extends to those who for instance have CCJs or have been bankrupt in the past.
– Experienced: Now has close to 15 years experience that beats most of their market rivals.
– Operations: Open 7/7 with matched weekend times of 10am to 4pm.
– Panel: They have one of the largest lender panels in the sector with 21 providers joined. Non of these are named, but they are on MCC’s side. There is an in-house lending arm called EvoLoans, but this has only funded around 1500 contracts and so the bulk of their business flows through partners.
– Profile: Relatively popular online and they have picked up a series of industry awards over the years. Headed as the largest motor finance intermediary in the UK. They aren’t however up to the heights of CarFinance247 and Zuto. This isn’t surprising in light of all business being collected through dealers.