Estone Personal Credit Review | www.estonepersonalcredit.co.uk
Address: 186a Dudley Port, Tipton, DY4 7RG.
Branding: Estone Personal Credit. AKA: EPC.
FCA Licence: 694974.
From: Estone Personal Credit Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit Estone Personal Credit Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: No Estone login at www.estonepersonalcredit.co.uk.
Offers: Doorstep loans, Love2Shop vouchers and home goods.
Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday (9am/5pm), Friday (9am/1pm).
Secure (SSL): No.
Sums: £50 to £1000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 102 weeks.
£23 /£100 (12) <0.274%>
£102.30 /£300 (18) <0.271%>
£152.43 /£300 (33) <0.220%>
£612 /£1000 (52) <0.168%>
£836 /£1000 (102) <0.117%>
Notes: 5 cost breakdowns are shown due to the lender’s wide span of terms and competitive deals across each. This service is available throughout the West Midlands. Birmingham, Dudley, Walsall and Wolverhampton are the noted areas of coverage. Once the application is processed the turnaround time is headed as taking 3 working days.
– Amounts: It is possible to access £1000 at similar lenders, but there are usually first time customer restrictions. There is no such noted cap here.
– Eligibility: Poor credit is considered and within their FAQ they note that those on benefits or unemployed may still be considered so long as they are in a position to meet the repayments. Seems strange that anyone unemployed would be considered as a viable risk, but that’s what they say.
– Experience: Not one of the old school firms, but heading back to 1999 still marks plenty of sector experience.
– Flexibility: Just a little less than 2 years can be selected as a repayment. This will help those on tight budgets seeking smaller more manageable repayments.
– Pricing: We quickly identified top value and since there are so many repayment choices a variety of interest examples were added above. As you’ll see, the interest is always variable across each example. The 33 week term is an interesting selection to compare since many doorstep firms provide breakdowns in this term ballpark. The charge shown here is the 2nd best overall (0.220% daily). When opting for £1k over a year this drops to 0.168% and then 0.117% for 102 wks. It is only Mutual that provides cheaper doorstep loans. They drop as far as 0.077% at 102 wks.
– Shopping and Vouchers: Listed under home products you can choose between a range of home goods including gaming consoles, sofas, TVs etc. Alike many of their rivals they do also allow customers to opt for Love2Shop vouchers that can be spent at various leading retailers.