CashFloat Review | www.cashfloat.co.uk
Address: 2a Highfield Avenue, London, NW11 9ET.
Branding: CashFloat. Also known as: Cash Float.
FCA Licence: 651725.
From: Western Circle Ltd.
Related: PeraLoans, Quick Loans Express.
Available: Monday to Friday (9am/5.30pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No CashFloat login at www.cashfloat.co.uk.
Offers: Payday and instalment loans.
Pricing: £24/£100 (30 days) | £146.84/£300 (3 months).
Sums: £200 to £500 (new) | £1100 max (returning).
Terms: 1 to 4 months.
Notes: The monthly £24 example above would not be selectable due to the larger starting sum. Whilst a range of repayment selections have now been added there are restrictions based on the level of funds requested. For example, £200 could only be taken over 1 or 2 months. If you went with £900 then you could only select 4 as the repayment.
– Amounts: Returning customers can receive as much as £1100. Not many firms surpass £1000 over the single month (or over instalments).
– Amounts for new users was £100 to £500 and return users could access £1000. More affordable smaller sums would be preferential.
– Closing time was previously 5pm and so they have added an extra 30 minutes on to this.
– Pricing initially included interest (£30/£100), a card verification at £0.51 (non-refundable) and same day funding was optional at £5. This fast transmission had actually been lowered from £15. They now meet the cap over the shortest term, but over instalments the interest works out cheaper.
– Product was fixed over a month. They now enable more options in monthly blocks, but there are as noted restrictions based on what is selected.
– This particular brand was launched in April 2014. We have noticed that the owner now operates through other trading names. PeraLoans (or Pera Loans) was setup at a similar point, whilst the Express company looks to have been an earlier project from 2013. These noted companies aren’t well known, but this one in focus has been growing over the past year. They have been performing well in Google search and they are advertised on a number of related review websites. Finally, they have also setup a few micro projects with one example being Responsible Medical Loan.