Cash4UNow Loans Review | www.cash4unow.co.uk
Address: 7 Limewood Way, Leeds, LS14 1AB.
Branding: Cash4UNow. Also known as: Cash 4U Now.
FCA Licence: 644402.
From: Novaloans Ltd.
Related: WiseCash (broker).
Available: Monday to Friday (9am/5.30pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: Cash4UNow login provided via www.cash4unow.co.uk.
Offers: Instalment loans.
Pricing: £153/£300 (3 months) | £255/£300 (6 months).
Sums: £100 to £400 (new) | £750 max (returning).
Terms: 2 to 6 months.
Notes: Workplace verification calls are required here. If they are unable to do this, then they will instead request a recent bank statement of wage slop to be faxed over to them. Their days/times of operational are limited and so you would be recommended to apply early if you are hoping on a same day payout.
– Flexibility: The spread of monthly repayments between 2 and 6 allows the customer to spread out their balance effectively. Not many instalment loan companies provide flexibility like this that is notable.
– Pricing: The costs here are by no means market leading, but they have become more affordable since they updated that we have highlighted further below. As well as interest, the speedy transmission fee has now been removed.
– Profile: This company has progressed well since entering the industry in the year 2011. They aren’t known to advertise too much, but they are relatively popular online. Novaloans Ltd does also operate as WiseCash that shows that they have been keeping busy. They broker loans through this noted brand, although they may also direct users to this featured direct lending arm.
– Pricing has been lowered. Using the example of a £300 sum, the previous 3 month cost was £202.50 and the 6 month cost was £270. However there was also a fee of £10 if you chose their optional same day funding. We believe that this fee was discounted from your funds, although we aren’t 100% on that. The new costs for the provided examples are £153 (3) and £255 (6) and there is now no charge for speedy funding.
– Qualification previously required applicants to be aged at 21, but this has been reduced to 18. This change did happen some time back though.
– Terms also took on an update some time back. They did offer a monthly term, but later dropped this. There was also restrictions imposed based on the level of cash and the repayment that was selected. This now enables more flexibility to choose what you desire.