Cash ASAP Review | www.cashasap.co.uk
Address: 3rd Floor, 12 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DW.
Branding: Cash ASAP. AKA: CashASAP.
FCA Licence: 673186.
From: Apfin Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit Cash ASAP Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: Cash ASAP login provided via www.cashasap.co.uk.
Offers: Short, payday and instalment loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8am/9pm), Saturday (8am/7pm), Sunday (9am/7pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £50 to £300 (new) | £750 max (returning).
Terms: 1 to 35 days | 3 months.
£5.56 /£100 (7) <0.794%>
£23.84 /£100 (30) <0.795%>
£154.23 /£300 (3) <0.571%>
Notes: 3 month option is new.
– Amounts: Flexible short term loans can be received here. The ability is there to select any repayment within the month, but this service is distinguishable through the available sums. The minimum amount was £20 (now £50) and they then move up in £1 increments. It has become rare across the market to find lenders that allow you to choose very small figures, with many starting from £100.
– Operations: Saturday and Sunday loans are available and this is notably over extended times.
– Price Check: Using the promotional hashtag #pricecheck, this firm has offered an incentive whereby they will refund the total cost of credit if your application for a loan with them is unsuccessful yet you are granted an unsecured loan by someone else on the same day and on the same terms or better. They state that this is being done in their effort to become the number one choice for short term loans! No other lender has offered a deal like this that helps to differentiate this Apfin brand.
– Pricing: The new unleashed prices are only slightly lower than what must be met for the 0.8% daily industry cap. However, it is refreshing to see a lender like Cash ASAP choosing not to follow the trend as set by most other lenders in exactly matching the cap.
– On a recent check, £20 increased to £50 and they have added the 3 month term. Price has changed twice for this.
– Pricing has been the only recent upgrade to this service. They previously charged £6.90 (7) and £29.59 (30) and so as you can see they charged just below 1% daily. The new rate over these examples rounds off as 0.794% (7) and 0.795% (30). One final note is that they did have a £5 extension fee in place. This is still referenced on the site although I don’t think that this could be charged by them due to the capping limit.
– The most recent update relates to operational days/times. These weren’t originally displayed, but we were contacted by email alerting us to the change.