CarLoan4U Review | www.carloan4u.co.uk
Address: Winterton House, Winterton Way, Macclesfield, SK11 0LP.
Branding: Car Loan 4U. Also known as: CarLoan4U. See notes.
FCA Licence: 452589.
From: Car Loan 4U Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Available: Monday to Thursday (8am/8pm), Friday (8am/6pm), Saturday to Sunday (9am/5pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No CarLoan4U login at www.carloan4u.co.uk.
Pricing: 6% to 31.6% APR.
Products: Conditional sale, hire purchase, personal contract purchase.
Sums: £1500 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 24 to 60 months.
Notes: Whilst branded as Car Loan 4U, they are mostly searched for under the single name and so we have used this variation in the title. Whilst there are preferred approved partners such as Auto Trader and Parkers, you can use any dealer or private seller of your preference. They handle the paperwork on their side and then make a same day CHAPS payment to the dealer/seller.
– Amounts: As much as £50,000 can be financed. It is not clear if all credit scored applicants will see high sums like this.
– Eligibility: The competitive low rate accessible starts at just 6%, but for those with poor scores the rate will be 31.6%. There are 5 tiers displayed that includes Excellent, Good, Average, Poor and Bad with the total APR span ranging as 6%, 9.9%, 14.9%, 23.9% and 31.6%. CarLoan4U finance for bad credit stretches to CCJs and even past bankruptcy and so they clearly have a varied panel.
– Panel: There are 15 direct lenders used that is one of the largest pools that you will find on the market. There are 60 options (varied agreements) across the range. They only make a reference to Barclays, Hitachi, Paragon and Santander.
– Operations: Applications are processed quickly here that even includes on Saturdays and Sundays.
– Profile: This is one of the UK’s leading finance brokers that has just expanded with a second office in Manchester city centre. Each month they impressively facilitate close to £24 million worth of loans.
– Promotion: Each customer receive a free dealer and HPI check, as well as a valuation report.
– Reviews: This firm has received highly supportive reviews to date as seen on Review Centre at 4.5/5 and on Trustpilot at 9.5/10. The customer satisfaction rate also scores high at 97%.
– See above.