CarFinance247 Review | www.carfinance247.co.uk
Address: Albion Works, The Loading Bay, 12-18 Pollard Street, Manchester, M4 7AJ.
Branding: CarFinance247. AKA: Car Finance 247.
FCA Licence: 617561.
From: Carfinance247 Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit CarFinance247 Finance Available?: Yes.
Financed Vehicles: Bikes, cars, m-homes, vans
Manage: CarFinance247 login provided via www.carfinance247.co.uk.
Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday (8am/8pm), Friday (8am/6.30pm), Saturday (9am/5.30pm), Sunday (11am/5pm).
Products: Conditional Sale, hire purchase, loan, loan (guarantor), personal contract purchase.
Sums: £1000 to £75,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
5.8% to 49.9% APR.
Notes: You can use any dealer of your preference. Private sales are also possible that are detailed further below.
– Amounts: £75,000 is a potential credit sum here. Whilst not stated, we believe that this will be through the lender Glenside Finance who head to that level.
– Eligibility: Similar to many brokers they display 5 interest tiers. This ranges as 5.8%, 9.7%, 14.5%, 22.9%, 29.8%. We added 49.9% now that they list Amigo Loans. Defaults and CCJs are considered with plenty of subprime partners being used to serve all circumstances.
– Panel: Carfinance247 compares 100 plans that we equate to between 22 and 24 lenders. They highlight 11 of these that includes 1st Stop,
Advantage, Close Brothers, Hitachi, Moneybarn, Moneyway, MotoNovo, Paragon, Southern (now Raphaels), Startline and we noted Amigo above.
– Operations: Operates 7 days a week. Sunday trading is a more recent addition.
– Private: From scanning through the community FAQs, private sales were discussed as being possible. It was noted that this depends on whether your application received the green light from a specific lender (looks to be a personal loan option).
– Profile: CF247 is one of the leading brokers competing today with more than £200 million in loans being successfully funded each month. Over much of their history they have battled for dominance with their North West rival Zuto (was CarLoan4U) who share many characteristics. CarFinance247’s owners (the Rix brothers) recently acquired CarCraft that has been turned into a free classified site pulling in cars from dealers nationwide. This was a savvy move on their part where they can cross-sell their financing plans and this portal is growing quickly, now with more than 60,000 stock listed.
– Reviews: Best rated on Review Centre at 96% (1800+ feedback).
– Amounts have been updated.
– Now open on Sundays (11am/5pm).
– Previously MotorMart Ltd.
– Web logins now attached. The sign in area is located at the bottom of their pages.