CarCashPoint Review | www.carcashpoint.com
Address: Park House, 26 North End Road, London, NW11 7PT.
Branding: CarCashPoint. Also known as: Car Cash Point.
FCA Licence: 639453.
From: CarCashPoint Ltd.
Related: Logbook Calculator, Logbook Loans NI.
Available: Monday to Friday (8am/6pm), Saturday (9am/5pm), Sunday (10am/4pm).
Bad credit considered: Yes.
Manage: No CarCashPoint login at www.carcashpoint.com.
Offers: Bill of Sale.
Pricing: £960/£1000 (12 months).
Sums: £500 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 36 months.
Notes: You can head down to their London office or a representative can visit locations across England and Wales. With the repayments it is believed that the standard term is 18 months, but you can pay as you go that is why the single month is listed. The 3 year term is displayed in their cost breakdown. Your motor must be under 10 years old and be free of finance. All of the usual documents have to be provided, but there are no credit checks. There is no SSL used, but you only enter basic details with the arrangements being made by phone. Weekend coverage is for sales only.
– Amounts: £50k is notable and through Prestige/Vintage £100k is possible that is only beaten by Varooma through their Platinum service at £150k. You are restricted to borrow 75% of the vehicle’s current value.
– Efficiency: An agent will come to you and once all of the paperwork has been completed they initiate a same day transfer. The big USP with this lender is that they are active over the weekends when their rivals are closed.
– Eligibility: We couldn’t spot references to customer eligibility. There are no credit checks taken though and so most circumstances should be accepted so long as you can afford the proposed repayments.
– Operations: Receiving logbook loans on Sundays is rare, but this lender has extended to cater this. Besides the listed Saturday and Sunday times it notes “Sales Only” and so existing customers will have to wait until Monday to query their accounts.
– Prestige and Vintage: Through this option you can access between £1000 and £100,000. The £1000 12 month charge is £690.11. You can alternatively pawn your car. Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Lotus are a few examples catered.
– Prestige and Vintage offering is new.
– The addition of weekend trading also looks to be a recent upgrade.