Black Horse Review | www.blackhorse.co.uk
Address: St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Branding: Black Horse. AKA: BlackHorse.
FCA Licence: 006886.
From: Lloyds Banking Group Plc.
Launched: 2001 (1922 under merge)
Related: BOS (Fin), BOS (Loan), Halifax (Fin), Halifax (Loan), Lloyds (Fin), Lloyds (Loan).
Bad Credit Black Horse Finance Available?: No.
Financed Vehicles: Cars, caravans, motorbikes.
Manage: Black Horse login provided via www.blackhorse.co.uk.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8.30am/6pm), Saturday (9am/1pm).
Products: Hire purchase, lease purchase, loan (bikes), personal contract purchase.
Sums: £1500 to £250,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
6.7% APR (estimated).
Notes: To apply you must visit an approved motor dealer (there are more than 5000). Once you are signed up on one of their contracts you can take advantage of the Black Horse login that we believe is a relatively fresh upgrade. The 6.7% rate is our best estimate on pricing. There was a time when Black Horse finance for bad credit was available usually on car loans. They did at one time charge APRs as high as the late 40s. Their loan is now strictly available on motorbikes and they turn down those with poor credit.
– Amounts: That monster £250,000 sum won’t be matched elsewhere. This giant figure is attached to all of their various financial agreements.
– Experience: This company was formed in 2001 as a result of the merge of Chartered Trust and Lloyds UDT. The roots are noted as 1922, but we can’t pinpoint who came first.
– Operations: Saturday processing takes place between 9am and 1pm.
– Ownership: The Lloyds Banking Group is one of the UK’s Big Four banks and with market capitalisation in 2015 they are the second largest of the Brits sitting behind HSBC. This support naturally helps this direct lending arm to flourish. An interesting update has seen the release of financing products from both Halifax/Lloyds.
– Profile: This company has become one of the industry’s major players, notching up 5000 motoring partners and serving more than 1 million customers. Last year alone they helped 200,000 that shows the big challenge that they are mounting against their main banking rivals (Barclays, Santander).They have tended to pick up a mixed reception over the years that wasn’t helped by the whole PPI complaints issue. They however remain as one of the most popular market solutions.
– Nothing so far.