Bamboo Review | www.bambooloans.com
Address: Brecon House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3GQ.
Branding: Bamboo. AKA: Bamboo Loans.
FCA Licence: 720565.
From: Bamboo Ltd.
Related: No companies.
Bad Credit Bamboo Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: Bamboo login provided via www.bambooloans.com.
Offers: Guarantor and personal loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday (8am/8.30pm), Friday to Saturday (9am/5pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £1000 to £8000 (new and returning) (guarantor).
Sums: £1000 to £5000 (new and returning) (personal).
Terms: 12 to 60 months.
£235.72 /£1000 (12) <0.065%>
£481.50 /£1000 (24) <0.066%>
Notes: There are 2 headed products (guarantor/personal). The requirement of a backing would likely be pushed on those with a low profile score. When guarantors are involved, they can be tenants. They need to have a fair credit history and be aged at least 21. We sampled their cost breakdowns as they display through their calculator that includes a headed APR of 49.7% APR. Bad credit including CCJs is considered with guarantors, but without a backing you’ll need good credit. The address for applicants differs as 1st Floor, Grenville House, Nelson Gate, Southampton, SO15 1GX. As does the opening hours of Monday and Friday (8am/8pm) and Saturday (9am/2pm).
– Efficiency: Same day payouts are made so long as the application is completed before 3pm that is impressive considering the value of these loans. It would be assumed that you’d need to do this by 10am on Saturdays to release a transfer on that day.
– Operations: Bamboo loans are available on Saturdays although this is only for a few hours.
– Profile: This brand was only launched in the summer of 2014. Since this time, they have shown notable early signs of market traction. They’ll need to step up advertising to challenge the leading names, but they have started off well.
– Recent check-up saw a reboot. They have moved from www.bamboofinance.co.uk and dropped the Finance name. The 2 office divisions is a new thing as well as the potential £8000 sum.
– The owner previously traded as First Banco Ltd. They don’t appear to be linked in any way to George Banco who also competes in the guarantor space.