Auto Advance Review | www.autoadvance.co.uk
Address: Ashford House, 41-45 Church Road, Ashford, TW15 2TY.
Branding: Auto Advance. AKA: AutoAdvance, Auto Advance Logbook Loans.
FCA Licence: 677922.
From: DTW Associates Ltd.
Related: Cash & Cheque Express (Store).
Bad Credit Auto Advance Loans Available?: Yes.
Manage: No Auto Advance login at www.autoadvance.co.uk.
Offers: Logbook loans.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (8.30am/6.30pm), Saturday (9.30am/5.30pm).
Secure (SSL): Yes.
Sums: £500 to £25,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 6 to 48 months.
£960.08 /£1000 (12) <0.263%>
Notes: Loan contracts can be arranged through 9 of the 14 Cash & Cheque Express branches. There are also 600 agents that make nationwide visits. To complete the agreement, the applicant’s past 2 month’s bank statements must be shown, as well as a recent payslip and a bill showing the home address. They do prefer to work with customers who have cars less than 10 years old, but they may accept classic/prestige.
– Amounts: As much as £25,000 can be borrowed from this lender.
– Branches: Cash and Cheque Express (owned by DTW) supports in-store lending. It would probably be a better idea to just meet up though since they claim to have 600 agents. England and Wales are discussed in the content area. There is however now a section for Scotland where they’ll use either conditional sale or hire purchase contracts.
– Efficiency: Cash is available within the hour. Any sum above £5000 will be paid by bank transfer. What makes this service extra efficient is the agent tally that means that agreements can be completed quickly during operational hours. The network itself isn’t spread too well with many of the outlets being located around the London area.
– Eligibility: No credit checks are processed here. Their headlines also specify that previously bankrupt applicants and those with a CCJ can get the green light. Self-employment is fine, but you’ll need to show an extra month on your bank statement. What really counts is that affordability can be demonstrated.
– Operations: Now extends to Saturday. This was previously for visits only.
– Profile: When this page was compiled, a check was undertaken on the various logbook loan keyword terms in Google search and when this was done the Auto Advance loans popped up as the 2nd best ranked V5 lender (more recently they are 3rd). This is an impressive feat considering that they have only been active since 2012. The site itself is designed well and it is fitted with SSL that not many rival firms choose to add.
– Vehicle: Bikes and vans are also considered rather than just cars. Exceptions can also be made regarding the vehicle’s age.
– 2016 has seen a slight change on business hours, some of their branches have closed and they have also now shut down Logbook Loans Pro. When visiting this site, it quickly redirects. It is a shame that they have cut this brand loose since the charge was much more reasonable at £690.08.
– A few changes were noticed on a follow up check. This included updates on the sums, terms, times and SSL being added.