100Pounds Review | www.100pounds.co.uk
Address: 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
Branding: 100Pounds. AKA: 100 Pounds.
FCA Licence: 647082.
From: Sunny Marketing Ltd.
Available: Monday to Friday (9am/6pm).
Bad Credit Considered: Yes.
Manage: 100Pounds login provided via www.100pounds.co.uk.
Offers: Short term loans.
Sums: £100 (new) | £300 max (returning).
Terms: 10 days (20 or 30 for existing customers).
£8 /£100 (10)
£24 /£100 (30)
Notes: All new applicants receive £100 10 day loans only (Basic level). On the second occasion Silver users can receive £200 over 20 whilst Gold then follows at £300 for 30 days. It is unclear just how quickly return customers can access more funds. Once repaid they mention that you can quickly access more cash, but in another area of their FAQ it states that all requests must be authorised during their noted working hours.
– Eligibility: This short term lender is happy to consider all applicants that have a regular income. This extends to those who receive benefits and self-employed applicants should also be fine. It is worth adding though that they do mention that in some cases they will need to see bank statements over the past 3 months.
– Amounts remain restricted for new users, but being able to access £200 or £300 is a recent development.
– Extensions are available, but few details surround these. They did previously charge an excessive fee of £20 when you did this.
– New address now added.
– Pricing was fixed at 1% daily and so you paid £10 over 10, but you also had to add on £5 for the funding fee and so the total cost was £15. The new charge meets the cap at 0.8%.
– SMS facility has been removed and so new requests can only be made by customers that have logged in to their accounts.
– Terms have been enhanced for those returning for a loan (at 20 or 30). For more time you can use SkyQuid that is extended to 90 days.