MotoLoan Review | www.motoloan.co.uk
Address: 14 Old Rectory Gardens, Cheadle, Stockport, SK8 1BX.
Branding: MotoLoan. AKA: Moto Loan.
FCA Licence: 641694.
From: Walker & Co Securities Ltd.
Related: Trax Motor Finance.
Available: Monday to Sunday. Times not specified.
Bad Credit Considered: Yes.
Manage: No MotoLoan login at www.motoloan.co.uk.
Offers: Bill of Sale.
Sums: £500 to £50,000 (new and returning).
Terms: 6 to 60 months.
£600 /£1000 (12)
Notes: Agents make home visits 7 days a week. There is no reference as to the times in which such visits are made. Proof of ID, 2 proofs of address and bank statements going back 3 months are required. A credit search is undertaken. Loans are provided against all types of vehicles and there are no mentioned age restrictions.
– Amounts: A huge top payout of £50,000 is promoted. Be aware that the funds issued are restricted to 70% of the vehicle’s current value.
– Efficiency: Whilst there is no store network, this company can get to wherever you are located nationwide on each day of the week. Assuming that the agreement goes ahead, a same day transfer could go through.
– Operations: The service here is accessible 7/7. No info is presented surrounding the hours that they carry out visits. With this in mind, you’d be best to get the application in early. This is especially the case since they travel to you.
– Terms: The 6 to 60 month spread is much wider than the range you’ll find at most rival firms. It is however advised to keep logbook terms as short as you can.
– Vehicle: Cars, motorbikes and vans can be used. They even stretch to boats and light aircraft! Although not confirmed, there appears to be no restriction on age.
– Since this page was compiled we checked back and SSL was in place.
– The pricing has took on a major bump. This is a shame as they were the cheapest provider at £396. This charge has now been increased to £600.